Starting on July 3rd, Sunday
Venue: Al Thanya Road (Umm Suqeim), Villa 29
View map: https://alhudasisters.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/markaz-al-huda-map-parking.jpg
Highlights of the Programme:
- Profound supplications (Duaa) from the Quran & Sunnah that are frequently recited in witr during the blessed nights of Ramadhan.
- Selected Hadith on Ramadan related topics from Riyadh al Saliheen
- Wholesome Breakfast for the Early Birds: Lessons & Jewels from Surah Qaf
- Delightful Prayer – Ways to make your prayer truly joyful and scrumptious (Khushoo in Salah)
- Fiqh of Siyaam (Fasting)– Educate yourself on the necessary Ramadan related rulings.
- * You and the Quran – A special series designed to teach us how to ponder upon the Names, Attributes and Actions of Allah ‘azza wa jal by simply using the Noble Quran.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 050-5856214/050-6537869
All classes are free of charge, and registration is not required.
All our classes are open to Females ONLY!